Hey guys :)
First things first: English. I love the language since I’ve been in England and everything sounds so much better. I don’t think the words I use are too difficult so hopefully everybody can understand it. I just feel the English vibe right now, you know? So why not :) I just really miss speaking English and I don’t really have somebody to speak English to so I’m just going to use this blog as my english practice. Forgive me for all the mistakes I will make, I’m definitely not a pro in speaking English, but I’ll give my best.
Secondly: Sorry for all the layout changes, but I’m never really satisfied with how my blog looks like and I just want to try out different things. I quite like how it looks like at the moment so maybe it’ll stay like this. (lets be honest it will not.)
Finally, lets get to the recipe and the reason why you clicked on this post: the best tomato soup I’ve ever had.
This soup is so easy to make, it takes 15min max so there’s no excuse not to try this.
Here are the things you need:
- 1,5kg Tomatoes (just take as many as you feel like, I did never understand these veg amounts, I mean you can’t really take your scale to the supermarket, can you?)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic (I love garlic so I used 4, it depends on how much you like garlic)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 handful of basil (stalks and leaves are fine)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- chili (I used dried ones, but you can use whatever type you prefer)
- Heat a pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Chop your onions and garlic and add when the oil is hot.
- Cook for about a minute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes.
- Continue to cook over a medium heat and stir every few minutes till the tomatoes are soft.
- Remove from the heat and add salt, pepper, chili and basil.
- Blend with a stick blender or whatever you want to use and serve.
Tell me if you tried this recipe and what you think about it! I hope you’re okay with the language changing on this blog :)
Have a great day, wherever you are and whatever you’re doing today!